Samosir Island is a volcanic island in the middle of Lake Toba in North Sumatra province. Samosir Island is commonly called the island in the island with an altitude of 1,000 meters above sea level, making the island became an island that attract the tourists.
Tuktuk is the concentration of tourists on the island. From Parapat, Tuktuk can be connected to the ferry crossing. In addition to water transportation, Samosir Island can also be reached by road through Pangururan be a place where Samosir Island and the island of Sumatra in touch.
Samosir island itself is located in the district of Samosir newly bloomed in 2003 from the former-Toba Samosir regency.
On this island there are also two small lakes as a tourist area that Sidihoni Lake and Lake Aek Natonang who earned the nickname "lake on the lake".
Destinations in Samosir
Samosir has tourism potential areas based on natural scenery, spiritual tours, farm tours, cultural tours and the waters of Lake Toba. Tourism Object is scattered in various subdistrict. If you've been in Samosir, you should take the time to enjoy it, even just crossing / passing.
District Simanindo, Samosir
Tourism Object in this district in the form of history as a tourist attraction
- Tomb of King Sidabutar, was in Tomok, tomb stone carved intact without any linkage to the resting place of King Sidabutar businessmen Tomok area at that time.
- Parsidangan stone, located in the village of stone Siallagan is structured so during the reign of King Siallagan to a judge and execute criminals.
- Museum Huta Bolon, storage ancient objects of the Batak
Arts and Culture Tourism Object like
- Performing Sigale gale, was in Tomok is a folk art form of sculpture is made so that can dance to the rhythm of traditional music gondang.
- Arts Building, building cultural attractions and art, are in Tuktuk Siadong
Object Nature ie
- Marhosa stone, was in sigarantung, the village is a natural phenomenon stone Parmonangan benafas or can exhale
- Goa Marlakkop, in the village of Tanjung
- Stone fences and Bottean, in Lontung
- Ambarita coast, where bathing and fishing
- Aek Natonang, located at dsa Tanjungan a lake on the lake and is planned as an area covering 105 ha Forest Tourism.
- Pulo Tao, restaurants and camping ground is located in the Village Beach Simanindo.
- Tuktuk Siadong, cape peninsula-shaped region that is located so that now the center of tourist activities (tourism central district), are met by the hotel and restaurant business as well as a painter and engraver.
- International Kite Beta hill, a special area in Tuktuk Siadong which has ditabalkan by the Governor of North Sumatra Mr. T. Rizal Nurdin in August 2004 to the location of the International kite game
Subdistrict Pangururan, Samosir
- Thermal Baths, within 3 KM from the city Pangururan
- Tano Ponggol canal, the canal that separates the island of Samosir in Sumatra Island created by the colonial Dutch and is still functioning.
- Persanggarahan, Dutch colonial heritage buildings currently used as an office and residence of the acting regent of Samosir, located in the City Pangururan.
- Statue of Liberty Malau, A memorial fight fighter force 45 from the island of Samosir who helped the independence of the Republic of Indonesia.
Tourism Object Art and Culture
- Open Stage, building outdoor stage in the middle of town Pangururan as the arts and cultural attractions.
- Weaving Ulos Batak community, community groups working on traditional weaving Ulos Hobo in Lumban Suhi-suhi within + 4 Km from Kota Pangururan.
Subdistrict Sianjur Mula Mula, Samosir
- Mount Pusuk Buhit, Batak ethnic origin
- Aek Boras, springs Teacher Tatea Month
- Aek sipitu Dai, water sources can be streamed into seven channels and has seven flavors and can be believed to cure various diseases.
- Sawan stone, a stone lime flavored water
- Pulo Tulas, a small island in the middle of Lake Toba
- Parhusipan stone, the meeting place of Si Boru Pareme
- Pargasipan stone,
- Nanggor stone, a rock hammer Thousand Hills King forge weapons
- Hobon stone, stone storage heirlooms.
- Sigulatti, place in the mountains Pusuk Buhit who believed the origin of the Batak.
Subdistrict Onan Runggu, Samosir
- Lagundi Sitamiang, the location for the camp is equipped with teenagers cottage
- Surlau Tambun, a natural bath with fresh water and cool air
- Hariara Na Bolon, a natural phenomenon where the miraculous banyan tree (hariara) fused to form a very large tree
- Free Sukkean beach, beach with pristine white sand and has been frequently visited by foreign tourists for bathing and sunbathing.
Daily Subdistrict Boho, Samosir
- Tele view tower, tower tmpat panoramic view of Lake Toba on the heights of the Tele.
- Partukko Naginjang, in the village of Promise Martahan Martahan, landing sites peterbang Kite
- Niagara Sampuran Euphrates Dolok bill, with 26 M height and width 10 M is 3 KM from Daily Boho
- Spring Pohan Pokki, in Sitohang within 2 KM from Port Sitohang
Subdistrict Nainggolan, Samosir
- Stone Master, A stone that has three foundations are believed to be the slogan of the Batak is "Dalihan Natolu"
- King maria beach, free beach in the village of Mary King with white sand and crystal clear water lake for bathing and recreation.
Subdistrict sitio Tio, Samosir
- Spring Datu Parngongo, + 4 Km from Pier Tamba is magical springs made by a Datu Parngongo contained in lerng very steep hill.
- The beach is free, location in the village Sabulan
- Saruding Boru baths, located in Ranssangbosi ar
ound + 35 Km from Pangururan.
Subdistrict Ronggurnihuta, Samosir
- Sidihoni lake, a lake in the middle of Samosir Island is unique as the lake above the lake.
- Aek Liang, a natural phenomenon of spring in the cave.
- Sidam cave-dam
- Sidam stone-dam, the black stone which was holy and sacred
- Simalinting, a large tomb
Subdistrict Palipi, Samosir
- Chain stone, in the City Mogang
- Somalim Piso, a historic place in Mogang
- Hot Simbolon, sulfur rocky area where there are hot springs unspoiled.